Forestry Mulching Services for Franklin, TN
Having your property filled with overgrowth can not only be a visual nuisance, but it can also become invasive for natural vegetation and can disrupt the balance of the environment. Lumberjack helps clear your property without the use of invasive methods and leaves behind the most natural material to the environment: mulch that is beneficial both naturally and aesthetically. As opposed to bulldozers and metal track machines that will leave behind large piles of brush that must be burned or removed, we offer Skid Steer Mulching which is the least damaging way to clean property up. Skid Steer Mulching will leave behind small pieces of wood mulch that can give nutrients and organic matter to the Earth.
Forestry mulching is designed to remove trees, stumps and brush by grinding organic into mulch. In this unique and effective process, forestry mulching is able to preserve the land’s topsoil and grass, therefore minimizing damage to the environment. Also, we can selectively remove thatch and brush and trees that are not wanted and leave a nice canopy of trees that will give a more manicured appearance.
This method is a great alternative and has been proven effective.
Some advantages of using Forestry Mulching include:
• Most environmentally friendly clearing method in the industry
• Offer protection against ground erosion
• Preserves wanted trees and grass roots
• Quickly enhances land without scarring property
• Mulch generated supplies nutrients to the soil and enhances its moisture retention
Other property clearing options provided by Lumberjack include:
• Establishing fire breaks
• Clearing on right of ways
• Forest and tree thinning
• Storm clean up
• Commercial clearing
• Property expansion
• Brush and underbrush removal
• Establishing hunting, hiking, horse and ATV trails